- Ensure a good night’s sleep the next time you’re camping with the help of the Kelty® Mistral 0 Deg Regular Right Hand sleeping bag.
- The two-layer off-set quilt construction for warmth and durability, and a two-way zipper allows for ventilation.
- An included zipper draft tube has an anti-snag design.
- The comfort hood helps insulate your head and a natural-fit footbox gives your feet more room.
- Stuff sack included.
Shell and liner: 190T polyester taffeta.
Fits to: 6 ft.
Fill weight: 50 oz.
Total weight: 4 lbs. 2 oz.
Stuffed size: 12 x 18 in.
Temp Rating: 0°.
- WARNING California’s Proposition 65
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Budget Friendly: Conquer sleep in the outdoors, without killing your budget. The Mistral is designed to give you everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
Durable Materials: Outer shell and inner liner both made using durable and soft 190T Teffeta Polyester. Equal parts comfortable and weather-ready, the bag is made to last season after season, and made for play.
Offset Quilt Pattern: The Quilt-style stitch pattern provides the most efficient, even coverage of insulation throughout the bag, eliminating cold spots (or hot spots).
Synthetic Insulation: Kelty’s Cloudloft insulation (the same fill we use in our camp pillows and doublewide sleeping bags) provides reliable warmth, cushion, and comfort for your night under the stars.
Kelty Craftsmanship: Kelty is synonymous with quality in the outdoor community. Kelty gear is built for play, and built to last. The Mistral sleeping bag is ready to be put through the ringer on the trail, campground, and everywhere in between.
0 Degree Temp Rating, Regular Size: Fits sleepers up to 6ft, fill weight 50oz, total weight 4lbs 2oz, stuff size (non-compressed) 18×12 inches. Color: Red Ochre